Solar Slope Ground Mounting Systems
- Product Type: Carbon Steel Ground Mounting Systems
- Product Mode: SPC-GC-4H-W-EW
- Material: Carbon steel, Q235
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Solar Module Orientation: Portait or Landscape
- Application: Open Uneven Ground
Slope hill or ground places are very common in PV module mounts.
SPC solar have several solutions for uneven places, such as our SPC-GC-4H-W-EW racking system.
With this racking structure, installers can mount solar panels on open ground flexibly whatever large scale or small quantities.
They are made of carbon steel and galvanized finished which is anti-corrosive and suitable for outdoor application with long life service design.
Ground screw base can adjustable height of whole mounting structures so that keep solar panel array with best tilt degree.
Both framed or frameless bifacial solar panels can be installed on this SPC-GC-4H-W-EW mounting system.
Features of this PV Module racking system for sloping ground:
1. Carbon steel structure (C type) cost effective;
2. Galvanized treatment work for outdoor circumstance;
3. 10 years warranty, 25 years lifespan design;
4. Ground screw support for height adjustable;
5. Easy to installation with quick and pre-assembled packing;
Parts and Components for solar panel sloping ground mounts:
-High quality galvanized carbon steel rail;
-Rail splice kit;
-Enforce square steel;
-Angle splice kit;
Our per-design standard from engineer department is wind speed: 30 m/s and snow loading: 30cm.
For more robust and harsh weathers, please contact SPC for a quotation.
Partner with SPC, mounting your solar photovoltaic panels would be a piece of cake!
|Solar Mounting Systems – Carbon Steel (c type) Slope of Ground Installation|
|Item type:||Solar Ground Mounts|
|Installation Site:||Open Ground|
|Profile Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Fasten Parts:||Stainless Steel / Aluminum T Sliding Nut|
|Color:||Silvery or according to customer requirements|
|Wind Load:||60 m / s|
|Snow Load:||1.4 KN / M2|
|PV Modules:||Framed, Frameless|
|Module Orientation:||Portrait and Landscape|
|JIS C 8955 : 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed Lifespan||25 years|
|Inner:||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer:||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
solar panel ground mount racking on slope
The solar panel ground mount racking on slope is an ideal solution. The slope can adjust the orientation of the solar panels well. Usually installed in most flat open spaces, Using Q235 carbon steel bracket as the main material, the service life is more than 25 years. The ground piles buried in the ground are firmly connected, and the ground solar panel system is easy to install and low in cost. We have optimized the ability to resist wind and snow, can withstand a larger span and greater pressure, and achieve the best design plan.
1. Suitable for all common ground installation systems;
2. Realize high-quality products through strict quality control;
3. Simple, fast, safe, and cost-saving installation process;
4. Proven fasteners and brackets;
5. Ensure efficient operation of solar installation system;
solar panel ground racking system on slope
Solar panel ground racking system on slope can adjust the position of the installation system by adjusting the rotating parts to achieve better results.
Can solar panels ground mounted on hillside?
This post is talking about how solar panels ground mounted on a sloping hillside, and explains the advantages of solar W type array.
Introduction of this solar panel sloping ground mounts
More details …