Solar Pole Ground Mounting Systems
- Product Type: Ground Mounting Systems for Single Pole
- Product Model: SPC-PC-2HX2-W
- Material: Carbon steel,Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Solar Module Orientation: Portait or Landscape
- Application: Ground Terrain
Mounting solar panels on a pole is a very common and flexible racking for DIY or home owners,
they can attach pv modules to almost any space whatever flat or slope grounds.
The top of the pole mounts is a kind of solar panel arrays which install on a single pole.
They can be one unit, 2 units or several units photovoltaic modules, MAX up to 24 units.
Top pole racking system (also called TPM top of pole mounts) are made of heavy-duty galvanized steel,
cost effective and durable for outdoor uses.
Features of this solar panel pole ground mounting systems SPC-PC-2HX2-W:
1. Application: backyard, rural mountains, desert, remote location…
2. Manually adjustable angles can be added;
3. Simple and versatile to matching any sizes of solar panels;
4. Compact packing sizes and convenient for shipment;
5. Sound, independent top-of-pole solar panel mounts method outdoor;
6. No measuring required, easy operation for DIY;
If your rooftop is not under great orientation for sun shine, pole mount structure is a great choice to avoid occupying home space and roof warranty.
Hand-operated solar tracker can be added if clients need to adjust some fixed angles and maximize solar power for this pole mount solar panel rack system.
Mounting solar panels to top of pole is a great sturdy, dependable racking solution.
Feel free contact our SPC solar engineer to customized pole ground mounting system based on your local wind / snow / soil / hurricane conditions.
|Solar Panel Mounting Systems – Solar Pole Ground Mounting System|
|Item type:||Solar Pole Racking Structures|
|Installation Site:||Open Terrain Ground|
|Profile Material:||Galvanized Steel|
|Fasten Parts:||Hot dipped galvanize steel, stainless steel, aluminum|
|Wind Load:||60 m / s|
|Snow Load:||1.4 KN / M2|
|PV Modules:||Framed, Unframed|
|Module Orientation:||Portrait and Landscape|
|JIS C 8955: 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed Lifespan||25 years|
|Inner:||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer:||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
solar ground racking system with single pole
More details kindly check >>>