Universal Solar Roof Tile Hooks , Double Adjustable for Bottom Mount Rails
- Product Type: Solar Pitched Tile Roof Hooks
- Product Model:Solar-Roof-Tile-Hooks-Double-Adjustable-Bottom-Mount
- Material: Aluminium, Steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Application: Clay & Flat Tile Roof Installation
Product Description :
The so called ” Double Adjustable ” means the height of this solar hooks can adjusted with top or base slot.
The range for top adjustment is 10 mm,
The range for base adjustment is 15 mm,
makes more flexible moving during mounts to the roofing whatever for curved or flat tiles.
The installation is for Bottom rail mounting – 180 degree horizontal .
The adjustable arm can fit for roman tile, clay tile or flat tiles.
Muti-functional solar roof hook mounts for Bottom rails can perfectly for Spanish tiles and flat tile roofing. Just by loose or tighten fitting easily.
- Universal applied for both curved & flat tiles ;
- Dobule adjustable according to height of tile thickness;
- Easy operation and installation with pre-assembled packing ;
- Offer 10-Years Warranty for our Bottom mounted rails roofing hooks ;
- Quality Guarantee with Good quality 304 Steen and AL 6005 – T5 Aluminium .
Parts and Components for this Universal Solar Tile Roof Hooks, Double Adjustable, Bottom Mounting :
stainless adjustable roof hook ;
Mushroom head carriage bolt;
Hexagon socket head bolts;
T sliding nut block;
|Brief Descriptions :|
|Solar Mounting Components – Universal Roof Tile Hooks, Double Adjustable, Bottom Mounting|
|Item type:||Muti Functional Solar Tile Roof Hooks|
|Type :||Curved or Flat Roof Hooks|
|Installation Site :||Pitched Roof|
|Profile Material :||SUS 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fasten Parts :||Stainless Steel / Aluminum T Sliding Nut|
|Color :||Silvery or according to customer requirements|
|Wind Load :||60 m / s|
|Snow Load :||1.4 KN / M2|
|PV Modules :||Framed, Frameless|
|Module Orientation :||Portait and Landscape|
|Standards :||AS/NZS 1170|
|JIS C 8955 : 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed Life Span||25 years|
|Packing Details :|
|Inner :||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer :||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|