How do you attach solar panels with roof hook to a tiled roof?
As is known to all, adjustable solar tile roof hook is one of special components in solar mounting system. It is different with other accessories. It can be used for roof mounts, especially for Spanish tile roof. Because of the different roofing structures, the method is a bit of difference.
There are two kinds of constructions for the Roman tile roofing. The one is wooden beams, the other is concrete. For the wooden beams, we need to use wooden screws to fix the bottom of the hook to the wooden beam. We should let the top of the hooks out of the tile, and connect it to the rail with clamps. For the concrete construction, we should use expansion screws or steel nails to fix.
After fixing base plate, we need the clamps to fasten the hooks and the rail.
Installers can adjust upper hook arms to keep aluminum rails parallelly and whole mounting structure in l horizontal plane.
|Adjustable tile roof hook for tile roof|
|Installation Site:||Spanish / Roman / Clay tile roofs|
|Profile Material:||Sus304 stainless steel|
Features of adjustable tile roof hook:
1. Arm position can be adjusted;
2. High quality material (SUS304) with good rust-resistance;
3. Custom-made tile hooks based on tile specifications available;
4. Fasten the solar panel and make racking structure stronger;
5. Easy and fast installation;
6. Long time in lifespan;
7. Suitable for many kinds of tile roofing;
8. Flexibility and convenient for installation;
9. Factory produced directly and competitive price;
10. Customized is acceptable and welcome.
SPC not only provides you with many kinds of hooks but also other useful solar components and mounting systems in a high quality, high strength and high cost effective.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave us a message, we will reply you as soon as possible.
To learn more, search for www.SolarPartsComponents.com