“L” foot clamps are widely used for fixing trapezoidal metal sheet / standing seam / corrugated zinc panel roofing plus our matched
timber screws or hanger bolts .
This roof racking system can be only 5% for whole installed system and 18 % for labor cost because of less materials , quick
installation, fast grounding, managed wires …
Following is one of our design solar mounting rail system project for metal roofing :
Basic project information,
Aluminum railing system for a metal roof ;
8 blocks of 4 panels (2 x 2) in portrait (32 panels in total);
Panels are standard size (1650 mm x 998 mm x 40 mm ).
As 2 x 2 Panels in portrait array as photo above , the BOM ( Bill of Material) list should be as following :
(1) As photo above, each block should need four rails, totally 8 block should need 32 rails ( 2.2 meter long ) ;
(2) Each rail should need 3 bracket ( L foot in this system), totally 32 rails should need 96 mounting brackets ;
(3) Each rail would need 2 end clamps, totally 32 rails should need 64 end clamps ;
(4) Each rail would need 1 mid clamps, totally 32 rails should need 32 mid clamps ;
(5) Each mid clamp would need 1 Grounding Clips , totally should need 32 units of it ;
(6) Each rail would need 1 ground lug, totally 32 rails should need 32 lugs ;
Welcome get more details from www.SolarPartsComponents.com for this Solar Panel Rail Mounting project .