Solar Ground Mounting System Concrete Base
- Product Type: Ground Racking System
- Product Model:SPC-CC-4H-W
- Material: Carbon steel,Aluminium, Steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Solar Module Orientation: Portait or Landscape
- Application: Open Ground
Concrete foundation ground mounting system is a kind of popular racking type for open area.
This SPC-CC-4H-W type design of galvanized steel structure can support photovoltaic panels with fixed angle.
Even temperature of this concrete base system can offer better efficiency of power generation.
These concrete based PV mounting systems are workable for both flat and sloped terrain condition.
Basic information of this concrete foundation mounting system for us to design and quote
(1) What is solar panels dimension? ___mm Length x ___mm Width x __mm Thickness;
(2) How many panels do you plan to mount? _______Units;
(3) What’s the tilt angle? ____degree;
(4) What is your planned solar panel assembly block? ________Nos. in a row
(5) What’s the wind speed and snow load?
MAX ___m/s for wind speed and MAX ____KN/m2 for snow load.
Features of this concrete based ground mounting systems SPC-CC-4H-W:
1. Good air flow and cool off for PV for ground mounted PV modules;
2. Well maneuverability, great power output annually;
3. Modular and pre-assembled design and manufacturing;
4. Suitable for both large / small scale solar panel power project;
5. Tilt angle can be 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 Deg;
Parts and Components for galvanized steel ground racking system SPC-CC-4H-W:
– Pre-assembled Structure;
– Rail Splice;
– End clamp;
– Mid clamp;
– Rail clamp;
– End caps;
The mounting installation of SPC-CC-4H-W Model is very easy and labor effective.
Hop dipped galvanized carbon steel mounting structure can stand for more than 25 years.
SPC engineer team and factory can assist you every ground mounting system robust, long lifespan but save your money and bill.
|Solar Panel Mounting Systems – Solar Concrete Base Ground Mounting System|
|Item type:||Solar Racking Structures|
|Installation Site:||Open Terrain Ground|
|Profile Material:||Galvanized Steel|
|Fasten Parts:||Hot dipped galvanize steel, stainless steel, aluminum|
|Wind Load:||60 m / s|
|Snow Load:||1.4 KN / M2|
|PV Modules:||Framed, Unframed|
|Module Orientation:||Portrait and Landscape|
|JIS C 8955: 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed Lifespan||25 years|
|Inner:||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer:||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
How to use this galvanized steel mounting structure with concrete base ?
More details kindly check >>>