Solar Mounting Components – Solar Grounding Lugs
- Product Type: Solar Earthing Kits
- Product Model: Solar-Grounding-Lugs-PV-Earthing-Lug
- Material: Aluminium, Steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Application: Solar earthing Grounded
PV gounding lug is designed to fit alum rail perfectly , it’s a common component for bonding and earthing system.
Solar ground lugs can be made of aluminium in material, located for side of alum rails .
Galvanized grounding lugs are well electric conductive . We don’t using bare-copper or low quantity aluminum which can be corroded and cause faulty circuit and fire hazard.
PV grounding clamps is a essential parts for grounding solar panels.
Prevent oxidation by using serrated teeth and ribs .
- Accelerating installation by pre-assembled grounding lug kits ;
- Quick installation prevent damage from rack or panel ;
- Electro plated tin finishing solar earthing lug ;
- Corrosion resistance, easy torque .
- Good performatnce in salty and fog environment like seaside or forest .
- This solar grounding clamps can fit aluminum rails firmly , 10 years’ warranty .
Material List for solar grounding clamps : anodized AL6005-T5 aliminium clip , stainless steel head screw , SUS 304 bolt .
|Brief Descriptions :|
|Solar Grounding Lugs for earthing grounded systems|
|Item type:||Solar Mounting Components|
|Technical Parameters :|
|Installation Site :||solar panel mounting|
|Profile Material :||AL 6005 – T5 ( Anodized )|
|Fasten Parts :||SUS 304 Steel|
|Color :||Anodized Silvery|
|Wind Load :||60 m / s|
|Snow Load :||1.4 KN/M2|
|PV Modules :||Framed|
|Module Orientation :||Portait and Landscape|
|Standards :||AS/NZS 1170|
|JIS C 8955 : 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed LifeSpan||25 years|
|Packing Details :|
|Inner :||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer :||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
Drawing for this solar grounded lug
Sizes, profile, drawing for this earthing ground lugs