Solar Mounting Components – Solar Grounding Lugs
- Product Type: Solar Earthing Kits
- Product Model: Solar-Grounding-Lugs-PV-Earthing-Lug
- Material: Aluminium, Steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Application: Solar earthing Grounded
PV gounding lug is designed to fit alum rail perfectly , it’s a common component for bonding and earthing system.
Solar ground lugs can be made of aluminium in material, located for side of alum rails .
Galvanized grounding lugs are well electric conductive . We don’t using bare-copper or low quantity aluminum which can be corroded and cause faulty circuit and fire hazard.
PV grounding clamps is a essential parts for grounding solar panels.
Prevent oxidation by using serrated teeth and ribs .
- Accelerating installation by pre-assembled grounding lug kits ;
- Quick installation prevent damage from rack or panel ;
- Electro plated tin finishing solar earthing lug ;
- Corrosion resistance, easy torque .
- Good performatnce in salty and fog environment like seaside or forest .
- This solar grounding clamps can fit aluminum rails firmly , 10 years’ warranty .
Material List for solar grounding clamps : anodized AL6005-T5 aliminium clip , stainless steel head screw , SUS 304 bolt .
|Brief Descriptions :|
|Solar Grounding Lugs for earthing grounded systems|
|Item type:||Solar Mounting Components|
|Technical Parameters :|
|Installation Site :||solar panel mounting|
|Profile Material :||AL 6005 – T5 ( Anodized )|
|Fasten Parts :||SUS 304 Steel|
|Color :||Anodized Silvery|
|Wind Load :||60 m / s|
|Snow Load :||1.4 KN/M2|
|PV Modules :||Framed|
|Module Orientation :||Portait and Landscape|
|Standards :||AS/NZS 1170|
|JIS C 8955 : 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed LifeSpan||25 years|
|Packing Details :|
|Inner :||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer :||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
Why to choose SPC solar panel grounding lugs?
SPC delivers a new product – solar panels grounding lugs in copper lay in lug, it is a smart design and easy to install.
solar panel grounding lug
Tinned copper lugs are the best choice for grounding solar panels. They can be used in conjunction with grounding clips to achieve better results, allowing the use of a continuous grounding conductor, or as a jumper for multiple locations. No need to thread the connector. Just loosen the set screw, “lay” the wire, and retighten.
1. Suitable for most aluminum rails
2. Simple and fast installation
4. Materials include aluminum, stainless steel, copper
5. custom designs available upon request
Drawing for this solar grounded lug
Sizes, profile, drawing for this earthing ground lugs