Solar Mounting Components – Solar Panel Grounding Ear Lugs
- Product Type: solar panel earth mounting clamps
- Product Model: PV-Grounding-Ear-Earth-Lug-for-Solar-Panel
- Material: Copper, Stainless Steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Application: Solar Panels Installation
This PV wire terminal lugs are made of copper which is very good for electric conduction .
The grounding lug insterted from outside of closure with nut and washer fastening on inside .
The cable wires go through hole of lugs ( 5mm MAX in diameter ) .
Hex nut screws fasten the cable wires from top .
Washer nuts faston from bottom of aluminum rails .
Solar Panel grounded conductor helps protction whole power plant safety .
Advantages of Copper PV module grounding lugs :
1. Tin-plated copper made with Preminum electrical performance ;
2. Universal application for many models of mounting racks ;
3. Suitable for Solar Cable wire size : 14/12/10/8/6 AWG ;
4. 110 V / 220V / … /1500V Voltage MAX ;
5. 30 years life span ;
6. Comply with IEEE surge protection standard with our equipment grounding conductor lugs ;
Components List of this solar PV earth ears :
– One piece of henagon nut ( SUS304 ) ;
– One piece of wire bolts ( Copper ) ;
– One piece of washer nut ( SUS304 );
Installation Guide for Solar Panel earthing lugs :
<1> Drilling holes from aluminum rail frames (M6 – M8);
<2> Put M5 threaded connector into rail holes ;
<3> Put wire cable through lug holes ;
<4> Fasten wire with hex nuts ;
The keen-edged washer will penetrate surface of aluminum racks and generate grounding path for solar mounting system .
Easy for grounding solution installation with this solar panel earth lugs .
|Brief Descriptions :|
|Solar Panel Earth Terminal Lugs for PV Module grounding systems|
|Item type:||Solar Grounding Components|
|Technical Parameters :|
|Installation Site :||solar panel Earthing Syatem|
|Profile Material :||Copper|
|Fasten Parts :||SUS 304 Steel|
|Color :||Anodized Silvery|
|Wind Load :||60 m / s|
|Snow Load :||1.4 KN/M2|
|PV Modules :||Framed / Frameless|
|Module Orientation :||Portait and Landscape|
|Standards :||AS/NZS 1170|
|JIS C 8955 : 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed LifeSpan||25 years|
|Packing Details :|
|Inner :||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer :||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
How to using this solar panel grounding clamp ?
The solar grounding connector is used with metal-framed photovoltaic(solar)panels and related products that require grounding for safety reasons.
Product Technical Parameters:
>Frame Thickness Range:φ5.0mm