Ballasted flat roofing solar rack Mounting Systems
- Product Type: Solar Panel Mounting Systems
- Product Model: Ballasted-Flat-Roof-Solar-Mounting-Racks-PV
- Material: Aluminium, SUS 304 Steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.6 KN / M 2
- Solar Module Orientation: Landscape or Portrait
- Application: Flat RoofingTop
Product Description :
This ballasted solar mounting system is designed for flat roofing .
They are made of AL 6005 – T5 aluminum profile with wind shield for optional .
This PV module mounting structure is simple , universal and fast installing for rooftops .
Reliable for long life flat roof energy station project , easy for maintenance .
Our design engineer will assist evaluate whole layout sketch and simulate wind and snow loading according each solar project . Our team will render a complete solution for installers and 7/24 tech supports .
Flat roof ballasted solar racking system can maximize capacity of rooftops with our modular design programme .
Pre-assemble & engineering package for sets can help your solar flat roof mounting project be mounted in several days and accelerating delivery time .
Concrete blocks offer good weight for ballasted material , so that prevent pv modules from destroying .
Simple but study structure design for this ballasted mountng system can be a good choice for flat roofing pv module project .
This install-and-play ballasted solar racks can protect former roofing from drilling & punching holes , with more than 20 years’ duration span service .
1. Quick install, flexible for numerous solar panel array base on various sizes and layout ;
2. 24 hours stand-by supports ;
3. Steel wind shield can reduce wind resistance (wind loads) effectively;
4. Tilt angle for this ballasted racks can be adjusted from 5 Degree to 60 Degree ;
5. No need to penetrating and causing damage roof surface ;
Optimized ballasted solar racking components :
(1) Aluminium rails for flat roofing ;
(2) Aluminum rail splice ;
(3) Alum end clamps;
(4) Alum mid clamps;
(5) Alum front leg rotator kits;
(6) Adjustable back leg kits;
(7) Ballasted steel plate;
(8) Steel wind shield;
(9) Bottom Beam;
Installation Guide for ballasted flat roofing solar racks :
1. Fix bottom beam and ballast plate ;
2. Mount front leg and back leg kits ;
3. Installing aluminum rails and splices ;
4. Put on solar panels with mid & end clamps ;
5. Install steel wind shield (Optional).
Ballasted flat roof system is suitable for both landscape & portrait orientation layout , thin film / framed solar panels can be well installed with our ballast racks .
|Brief Descriptions :|
|Ballasted Racking Solar Mounted Systems for roof solar panel installation|
|Item type:||Flat Roofing Mounting Systems|
|Technical Parameters :|
|Type :||Aluminum solar mounting system|
|Installation Site :||Home / Indurstrial / Commercial Flat Roofs|
|Installation Angle :||5° ~ 60°|
|Profile Material :||Aluminum|
|Fasten Parts :||SUS304 Stainless Steel Screws|
|Small Components :||AL 6005 – T5 ( Anodized ) / SUS 304|
|Color :||Silvery or according to customer requirements|
|Wind Load :||30 m – 60 m / s|
|Snow Load :||1.6 KN / M2|
|PV Modules :||Framed, Frameless|
|Module Orientation :||Portait and Landscape|
|Standards :||AS / NZS 1170|
|GB50009 – 2012|
|JIS C 8955 : 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed LifeSpan||25 years|
|Packing Details :|
|Inner :||Plastic thin film wrapping|
|Outer :||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
Ballasted Flat Roof Mounting System Introduction
Ballasted mounting system is a kind of non-penetrating installing solution for flat roofs .
Flat roof PV module mounting with ballast is suitable for both framed or frameless solar panels .
Benefits of this solar panel mounting system :
– Landscape or Portrait module array suitable ;
– Save transport and storage cost for pre-assemblling ;
– Accordance with national standard of wind loads and snow loads ;
– Professional design for project are available ;
Components of Ballasted Flat Roof Solar Mounting System :
Delta triangle brackets, rails, connectors, end / mid clamps, wind shield …
Welcome to know more details of our Flat Roof Ballasted Racking System .
Ballasted flat roof solar mounting System Project - Morocco, 1 MW
Flat Roof Ballasted Solar Mounting Project in Morocco, West Africa