SPC ground mount solar racking has 2 kinds of material: carbon steel and aluminum. Recently, SPC delivers a new range based on U carbon steel. This structure is composed of carbon steel brackets & rails, aluminum clamps, and stainless steel bolts.
1) Easy installation, maximum pre-assembly before transportation;
2) Safety and stable, fine workmanship not to hurt hands, strictly tested can meet international standards;
3) Cost-effective, carbon steel material is much economical, which has high strength as well;
4) Longer durability, hot dip galvanized Q235 carbon steel, anodized aluminum clamps, SUS304 screws both can prevent corrosion, has highly water resistance;
5) Simple and beautiful, all carbon steel material applied, designed for specific local aesthetic.
Solar racking carbon steel is been widely used for ground mounting system. It can be well installed in flat open field, or a slope. According to local geographical conditions, to choose concrete base or ground screw. The mounting tilt angle can reach 0-45 degree, to resist up to 60m/s of wind speed, and up to 1.4KN/㎡of snow load. Moreover, SPC provides 10 years’ warranty and up to 25 years’ service life.
SPC solar steel structure is been professional calculated, which can apply for different bad weathers in countries. The pillars to be driven in soil directly, this design is aim to save labor cost and assembly time. Solar panels can array in horizontal or vertical direction based on conditions of specific projects. Hot dip galvanized treatment Q235 carbon steel rails and splice kits are with much higher strength to promise reliability and stability for this structure.
Following basic key data of your proposed project:
- The dimension of solar panel;
- Where the solar panel will be mounted;(Roof or ground)
- Solar panels array direction
- Wind speed & snow load (Or accurate location)
All above may favorable for SPC team to provide a professional solution for you. Don’t hesitate. Take action to contact us today!