SPC t bolts solar panels mounting fasteners are made of SUS304(A2-70) stainless steel material, which has anti-corrosive & anti-rust features. It is commonly used with mid clamps, end clamps or grounding lugs to fix in solar rails.
1) Long durability, stainless steel fasteners has a longer service time than other material, can resist different weather conditions and won’t rust;
2) More choices, SPC provides M6, M8, M10, M12 with 20mm/25mm/30mm/35mm…length for choice, can meet different requirements;
3) Lower price, factory directly sale, supply the most competitive price for you;
4) Faster delivery, bulk in stock, can ship ASAP;
5) No MOQ limited, samples are welcome.
SPC solar t head bolt mainly has 3 types for market – A 20*10mm, B 17.8*8.1mm, C 22.7*10mm. Other sizes of head are welcome to ask. T bolt length depends on clamps’ style, and solar modules’ thickness. However, if you don’t know how to choose the size, let SPC team to help you.
|Installation Site||Mid clamps, end clamps, ground lugs or solar rails, etc.|
|Material||SUS304(A2-70) stainless steel|
|Color||Natural or customized|
|Standard||JIS C 8955:2011/ISO9001, AS/NZS 1170|
|Service Life||25 years|
SPC t bolt is used to match with flange nut, to ensure fasteners much more tight and avoid coming off. It is very easy to install, just to put through the hole, tighten the nuts and then sliding slowly into aluminum rails. That’s done! T bolt is a very necessary fastener for solar panels mounting, it provides protection for basic structure. It plays a crucial part for reliability and stability of solar mounting system.
Not only T bolts, SPC also supplies other solar components for more than 10 years, covering solar bolts, solar hooks, solar rails, solar clamps, cable clips, grounding clips, flashing plates, etc. More details could check our web: https://www.solarpartscomponents.com/
Contact us today to get fast delivery!