SPC Solar Ballasted Ground Mount – W type is composed of carbon C steel for main structure. On the base of concrete foundation, suitable for solar ground mounting and flat roof mounting system. It was originally designed for flat rooftops only, but now we’re bringing it to the ground mount system!
– Lowest Cost, less materials applied as roof mounted, lower price than other ground mount solutions;
– Quickest Assembly, ballast solution realized the possibility of easy and fast installation;
– No need digging holes on the ground;
– Weather Resistance, hot dip galvanized treatment on whole surface;
– Strong Adaptable, angle and height can adjust according to requirements;
– Reliable, W type + concrete base much stable than other structures.
|Solar Panel Ballast Mounting System|
|Installation Angle||0-60 degree|
|Solar Modules||Framed, Frameless|
|Module Orientation||Landscape, Portrait|
|Material||Carbon C Steel|
|Service Time||25 years|
Ballasted Ground Mount Solar Racking can be used on flat ground or somewhere soil loose. The concrete foundation can firmly fix the racking and never damage the land. Thanks to its efficient and convenient installation, it is extensively used in commercial projects and utility-scale facilities.
Different from triangle bracket structure, W type has a wider range of adjustment. The angle of solar panels can adjust according to natural conditions from 0-60 degree. So does its height. The whole structure are made of high strength steel, and meet AS/NZS1170, JISC8955:2017, GB5009-2012 international standard. In addition, SPC provides 10 years’ warranty and long as 25 years’ service life.
SPC provides a variety of choice for solar ground mount system, more details please check our web: https://www.solarpartscomponents.com/