SPC delivers a new carbon steel based bracket for ground mount solar racking systems – W type. It is the most stable and reliable structure which is widely applied in large commercial projects or small residential use.
1) Easy to install, no cutting or welding is required on job site, effectively improving the assembly efficiency;
2) Longer service time, hot dip galvanized treatment on surface, anti-corrosive and anti-rust;
3) High strength performance, Q235 high-grade carbon steel material ensure stability;
4) Wide applicability, it can be well compatible for most modules on market, including thin film modules;
5) Quality guarantee, can meet ISO9001, GB5009-2012, DIN1055, JIS C8955:2011 standard.
W type is ground mount solar array horizontal structure, which is a cost-efficient choice. It maximum arranges solar modules on least steel trails without affecting stability. W type rack foundation provides a strong support for modules. Portrait ground screw design can be driven into soil quickly through piling. It is not only efficient, but also can ensure the integrality and safety of the structure. W type carbon steel ground mount structure has passed strict pressure calculation and stress test, it can be applied in various solar power generation sites.
SPC solar ground mount design W type including all components needed to make installation much quickly, safely and cheaply. Integrated welded electroplated Q235 steel tube are all with over 80um thickness hot dip galvanized treatment on surface. Whole carbon steel design makes the structure more visually attractive and strong. Holes on U steel design makes installation much flexible. You can choose an appropriate position rather than a fixing position. All these details are designed for ease of installation.
W type is the most stable structure based on scientific research and test. It is designed to resist wind speed 1.4KN/㎡, and snow load 60m/s. The tilt angle can install according to conditions from 0-60 degree. Matching with anodized aluminum clamps and stainless steel fasteners, its duration can be more than 30 years.
Why not contact us now to get a quotation!
More details please check: https://www.solarpartscomponents.com/