Ballasted flat roof mounting systems
- Product Type: ballasted flat roof Mounting Systems
- Product Model:solar-ballasted-flat-roof-mounting-system
- Material: stainless steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Solar Module Orientation: Landscape
- Application: Ground or Roof
Product Description :
Our installation system is a zigzag ballasted mounting system.
The accessories used only need end clamp and the middle slot of the hook is pressed with heavy objects, quick installation, simple steps.
The roof budget is limited. If the owner wants to install solar energy but feel that the cost is too high, you can choose our ballasted flat roof mounting.
Some cheap roof systems may only have a short service life, don’t worry, our new ballasted mounting system has a service life up to 25 years and a 10-year warranty.
1. Cheaper price
2. Fast and comprehensive design support
3. Minimal installation
4. Reduce preparation and installation time
5. Suitable for most ballasted roofs
Parts and Components for this solar mounts system
Solar Pole Mounting Systems Installation Components
|Item type:||Ballasted File Roof Mounting Systems|
|Installation Site:||Flat roof|
|Profile Material:||Stainless Steel SUS 304|
|Small Components :||Stainless Steel 304|
|Max Wind Load:||60 m / s ( 130 mph )|
|Max Snow Load :||1.4 KN / M2 ( 30 psf )|
|Color:||Silvery / Natural / Customized|
|Designed Lifespan||25 years|
|Outer||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
ballasted flat roof mounting system
It is a common substitute for solar installations that do not need to penetrate the roof or ground, and simple steps can play a good fixing effect.