Non-adjustable Solar Asphalt Roof Hook
- Product Type: Solar asphalt roof hook
- Product Model: solar-asphalt-roof-hook-for-mounting-systems
- Material: SUS 304 Steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Solar Module Orientation: Vertical or Horizontal
- Application: Flat Roof
Product Description :
Solar Mounting Components – asphalt tile roof hook #13, non-adjustment, bottom mounted
Non-adjustable asphalt roof solar roof hook.
The installation of asphalt shingle solar panels is very simple.
The installer will drill wood screws on your roof and install panel brackets at these locations.
The space around the bracket is both sealed and surrounded by waterproof plate to complete the work.
The parts are pre-assembled and the entire installation system is highly efficient and cost-saving.
1. Applicable to all standard asphalt tile roofs
2. Stainless steel material, corrosion resistance
3. High-quality fasteners and hardware
4. Warranty up to 25 years
5. Quick installation and durable
Installation Instruction for asphalt tile roof hook #13:
asphalt tile roof hook #13 is designed to fit most flat roof.
1. Choose a suitable installation location, locate and mark the rafters.
2. Place the Hook and pre-drilled two holes with the 3/16”Drill Bit.
3. Remove the Hook, clear the debris, and fill the pre-drilled holes with sealant.
4. Place and mount the Hook using the Solar Screws.
Accessories for this asphalt tile roof hook #13
|Item type:||Solar asphalt tile roof hook #13|
|Installation Site:||Flat roof|
|Profile Material:||SUS 304 Stainless Steel|
|Fasten Parts:||Stainless Steel|
|Color:||Silvery or according to customer requirements|
|PV Modules:||Framed, Frameless|
|Module Orientation:||Portrait and Landscape|
|Designed Lifespan||25 years|
|Unit size:||255×29×74mm [10″ ×1 1/4″ ×3″]|
|Unit weight:||399 (g)/0.88 [lb] /pcs|
|Carton size:||550×210×185mm [21 3/4″ ×8 1/4″ ×7 1/4″]|
|Carton weight:||24，490 (g)/53.99 [lb] /CTN (60 PCS / CTN)|
How to install This Asphalt tile Roof Hook ?
More details kindly check >>>