Spring Washer SPC-F-W108
- Product Type: solar panel mounting components
- Product Model: SPC-F-W108
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: Solar Panels Installation
Spring washers are kind of very common fasten parts which are also called disc springs / lock springs .
The spring washers when be used for solar panel mounting systems,
can help offering resistance force after wrench bolts and nut .
The helical spring washers usually put under nut / blot / screw head, tighten by sprin back tension.
By using together with bolts or screws which two parts are joined together, the thicker of spring washers the more tension power can be offer.
The sizes of M8 flat washers are:
(1) Inner Diameter d1: Φ8.1mm [Φ0.32″];
(2) Outside Diameter d2: Φ12.3mm [Φ0.48″];
(3) Thickness of flat washer h:2.0mm [0.08″];
Features of this #8 spring washer – A2-70:
1. Spring washer can resist loosening of bolts & screws during vibration;
2. Widely used together with hex socket head cap scews for our hi collar lock washers;
3. Good anti-corrosive resistance;
The default material for our spring washers is stainless steel, other types like zinc plated, silicon bronze, aluminum, brass… also can be customized .
|Solar Mounting Components – Stainless Steel Spring Washer, M8|
|Item type:||SUS304 Lock Washer|
|Installation Site:||PV Module Mounting Racking|
|Profile Material:||SUS 304 Stainless Steel – A2-70|
|Fasten Parts:||Stainless Steel|
|PV Modules:||Framed, Frameless|
|Module Orientation:||Portrait and Landscape|
|JIS C 8955 : 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed Lifespan||25 years|
|Inner:||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer:||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
How to using this M8 Spring Lock Washer for solar panel mounts ?
More details kindly check >>>