Solar Roof Mounting Structure
- Product Type: Solar Panel Rooftop Mounting Systems
- Product Model:SPC-RF-IK08-DT
- Material: Aluminium, Steel
- Max Wind Load : 60 m/s
- Max Snow Load : 1.4 KN / M 2
- Application: Solar Panels Roofing Installation
This solar panel metal roof racking system (SPC-RF-IK08-DT) with L foot bracket and stainless T bolts are optimized design and fast installation.
Few components with L foot and T bolts for fast installation can be DIY or very easy understanding for few training installers.
Features of this PV module racking system for metal rooftop:
1. L-foot can be sold standalone for silvery or black color;
2. T-bolt hardware is used for rails;
3. Strong racking by fixed into wood purlin;
4. Waterproof protection by EPDM rubber;
5. Portrait or landscape orientation installing methods suitable;
Parts and Components for solar metal roof mounts with L foot brackets:
– high quality alum rails;
– EPDN gasket;
– Hex cap screw;
– L feet for solar mount;
– SUS304 T bolts;
– Mid / End clamp;
Installation steps for this solar metal roof mounting system:
(1) Unpacking plywood pallet with cartons;
(2) Fix L foot bracket with M6.3 screws;
(3) Penetrate timber screws into wood beams;
(4) Engage T-bolt and nuts to rail channel;
(5) Fix pv modules with mid and end clamps;
Welcome to install metal roof solar projects with aluminum L feet / self-tapping screws / rails / T bolts,
cost-effective per watt, quick installation.
|Solar Rooftop Mounting Systems – L Foot + T bolt + Timber Screws|
|Item type:||Solar Roof Racking|
|Installation Site:||Metal Roofing 0 °~45 °|
|Profile Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Fasten Parts:||Stainless Steel / T bolts|
|Wind Load:||60 m / s|
|Snow Load:||1.4 KN / M2|
|PV Modules:||Framed, Frameless|
|Module Orientation:||Portrait and Landscape|
|JIS C 8955: 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed Lifespan||25 years|
|Inner:||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer:||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
Solar metal roof mounting system with L-feet
I need some rail, L-feet, splice, and clamps. Please provide ordering information/how to purchase in USA.
I currently have a small system with this mounting hardware and would like to expand it. I am interested in the following:
1 – Rails (72″ long)
2 – L-Foot
3 – Mid Clamp
4 – Rail Splice
I would appreciate some pricing and/or pictures to confirm.
I thank You in advance.
Horseheads, NY 14845
Can I know more details of your mounting project with L-feet?
We can let our engineer design and ship directly from our factory.
Can I know how much quantity you need ?
If I can get project details, I will let our engineer check it.
We can ship directly from our factory for you.