SPC releases ground solar panel mounts carbon steel racking in 4 structures recently. Among them, IV type racking is ground screw foundation with solar modules portrait orientation, which is the most cost-effective for projects.
- Easy to install, maximum pre-assembled and driven pole design make installation easier and faster;
- Wide application, it can be used for commercial, resident or utility-scale installations;
- Long durability, mainly manufactured from hot dip galvanized carbon steel, anodized aluminum clamps & stainless steel fasteners;
- Versatility, can meet different requirements of projects, to adjust mounting tilt angle from 0-45 degree;
- Quality guarantee, SPC provides 10 years’ warranty and 25 years’ service life.
SPC IV type solar ground mounting system is applied for most open field. To resist worst weather conditions, all components are with high corrosion resistance for outdoor use. The thickness of all hot dip galvanized carbon steel surface treatment is more than 80um. For costing, modules arraying in portrait orientation and IV type racking will be much economical than other types. This system has been widely used in the installation of various photovoltaic power stations due to its high cost performance.
SPC ground solar panel mounts structure is mainly consisted of solar steel Q235 carbon steel. Q235 carbon steel is with the characteristics of stronger strength and lower costing. After hot dip galvanized treatment, Q235 solar steel has stronger anti-corrosion and stability. Therefore, more and more projects are choosing this material for construction. Besides, high quality components – anodized aluminum mid clamps & end clamps, SUS304 stainless steel fasteners both ensure the durability and integrity of whole mounting structure.
According to actual requirements, solar ground mounting system tilt angle can be customized from 0-45 degree. Factory will pre-assembly all components to reduce welding and cutting at construction site. That will extremely save time and labor cost.
All above shows SPC IV type carbon steel ground solar panel mounts is a cost-effective choice. More details please refer to :
Contact us today to get more solutions!