Mostly, ground mount solar racking are installed in flat fields, but this is not absolute. Ground mount solar on slope can be an option. SPC provides carbon steel W type structure to realize the possibility of large commercial and utility-scale projects.
1) Stable and reliable, the combination of W type and ground screw is the optimal structure after test.
2) High corrosion resistance, whole carbon steel material has been hot dip galvanized treatment on surface;
3) Ease installation, pre-assembly & ground screw base to make installation easier and faster;
4) Cost-effective, carbon steel is lower cost than other material, but with stronger strength;
5) Longer durability, can resist different bad natural and climatic conditions.
SPC solar ground slope mounting system whole structure is consist of Q235 carbon steel material, which looks simple and beautiful from overall. Ground screw foundation is aim to piling into soil quickly, but can keep fixing permanently on slope as well. W type bracket has been proved to be the most stable structure in solar ground mounting system. This design has combined 2 features to ensure longer reliability and durability on slope.
For north-south slope, the installation angle of solar racking can adjust from 0-60 degree. While for east-west slope, the tilt angle should be below 25 degree. The structure is compatible for both framed and frameless solar modules. Due to its wide applicability, it is commonly used in mountain and hills area for utility-scale solar photovoltaic.
|Installation Location||Mountains or Hills area on slope|
|Module Orientation||Landscape or Portrait|
|PV Modules||Framed or Frameless|
|Material||Q235 carbon steel|
|Treatment||Hot dip galvanized on surface|
|Color||Natural or Customized|
|Service Life||25 years|
All the parts of SPC slope solar panel ground mounting system were accurate designed by engineer. To make sure each component plays an important role in the stability of structure. Anodized AI6005-T5 aluminum clamps, SUS304 stainless steel fasteners show SPC team never ignore quality of any details.
For more other solar ground mounting solutions, please check our web
Or contact us for a detailed answer.