M10 Flange Nuts Solar Mounting Components
- Product Type: Solar Panel Mounting Systems Hardware
- Product Model:SPC-F-N210
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: Solar Panels Installation
Serrated M10×1.5 metric flange nuts are widely used for solar panel mounts with anti-slip feature.
With serration design, flat / serrated washers can be saved and prevent scratching on surfaces.
DIN6923 standard made can well matched to M10 bolts and screws to fixing firmly with serration on base.
Cost effective with high quality SUS304 hex nuts can make your project quick and gorgeous comparing traditional separated washers.
Good prevent loosening after wrench with enough torque and can evenly spread load to uneven fastening surface with these flange nuts.
The specification of M10 serrated flange nuts are:
(1) Nominal size / bolt Diameter M10×1.5mm (Pitch);
(2) Width across flats: 21.8mm [Φ0.86″]
(3) Thickness of Hex cap H=10mm [0.39″];
(4) Flange plate thickness 1.2mm;
(5) Wrench size: 14mm;
Features of this #10 stainless steel flange nuts:
1. A2 hex serrated flange nuts with 1.5 coarse threads;
2. 100 units per pack for these nuts;
3. Keep from loosen with angled serrated shape;
4. Large flange as integrated washer distribution pressure to larger area;
5. Application: machinery, PV mounts, timber, construction…
6. Reusable freely if need to be re-installation;
Technical drawings, samples and installation details can be offered from our SPC solar, please contact our sales department for a quote.
Welcome to purchase 8.8 grade steel serrated edge metric thread M10 flange nuts from www.SolarPartsComponents.com
|Solar Mounting Components – M10 Serrated Hex Nuts|
|Item type:||Solar Panel Mounting Fasteners|
|Installation Site:||Roof / Ground|
|Profile Material:||SUS 304 Stainless Steel (A2)|
|Fasten Parts:||Stainless Steel|
|PV Modules:||Framed, Frameless|
|Module Orientation:||Portrait and Landscape|
|JIS C 8955 : 2011|
|International Building Code IBC 2009|
|California Building Code CBC 2010|
|Designed Lifespan||25 years|
|Inner:||Bubble bag+inner box+Carton|
|Outer:||Wooden Box, Steel Pallet, MDF, etc|
How to using this M10 serrated flange nuts ?
More details kindly check >>>